I used to laugh at those moms who got all nostalgic and weepy over their children growing up. I get it now. :)
He's smiling now and awake most of the day. His reflux is much better and he actually sleeps for 5-6 hour stretches at night! He doesn't like being cold or loud noises. He loves to be talked to and listening to music. I had him in Primary this week and he loved singing time. It was fun to watch him go still and his eyes widen every time we sang.
I'll admit handling two kids is harder than I thought it would be. Maybe sometime soon I'll be able to get showered and out the door before noon! :) It's good though, I would rather snuggle all morning than run errands anyway!
1 comment:
You're doing awesome Amy! Let me know if I can help :)
Post a Comment