This last weekend we headed to Downata Hot Springs for a Christensen family "camping" trip. (Not sure it could be classified as true camping according to my brother-in-law, but it was close enough. :))
I'll admit I was a little apprehensive going with a new baby, but he actually did really well. Granted, we didn't sleep much, but that's not out of the normal regime right? :)
Hangin' out at camp. Chase and I got to stay in a yurt. They were really nice!
Getting ready for the pool.
Lauren had a ball playing and running around. She wasn't a fan of the big swimming pool, but finally got in to splash a little.
Captain Adorable- Grandma even gave Gavin his very own swimming suit. :)
I hadn't been to Downata since I was 12 or 13 so it was fun to back and see what was the same and different. It was a fun trip! Off to Bear Lake with my family next weekend!






1 comment:
such a cute little guy in his swimming suit!
Post a Comment