Kind of slow week. Which is nice considering my nausea has made a comeback. Dr. said I need to gain some weight since I've only lost it, but baby is still growing right on track which is reassuring. It is kind of nice to have someone tell you you can eat more. :) And we're on the downhill slope; we're getting there.
No keychain yet. Makes me a little nervous that it's still floating around somewhere in Lauren's insides. But the Dr. isn't too worried since she's acting just fine. He said it should come out on it's own eventually. Hopefully eventually is sooner rather than later! The diaper checks are getting really old.
I'm getting the itch to sew more. There's some flannel waiting for me to find something to match it to make baby a blanket. I made a cover for our very pink bouncer today. Now it's a little more manly with just a little pink showing. Hope this kid doesn't mind playing with pink toys for awhile.
We got the crib set up in the refinished "sewing-room-turned-baby-boy-room". Chase says I can't call our son's room pretty, so I'll call it "classy." I'm happy with how it turned out; before and after pictures to come! It doesn't even seem like the same room.
My mom's birthday was on Saturday so we got to celebrate all day. The girls went to breakfast at the Crepery, which was pretty good, I was glad I could eat it! Then we went to the temple as a family to do sealings. It's pretty neat to have all your parents, siblings and their spouses together in the temple. Then Kyle made an awesome dinner and we had cake and ice cream. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
I didn't gain weight with McCartney until the last 3 weeks and I was 3lbs more than when I got pregnant so as long as baby is growing you're all good! The keychain just cracks me up!! I feel for you having to "play in poo!" Can't wait to see little mans room!!
I'm sorry your nausea has come back :( I wish I had permission to eat more too :)
I agree that your little guy's room is definitely "classy"!
Post a Comment