Wednesday, November 30

Thought Processes

Lauren slept through the whole night! 6:30 to 6:30. Man I hope this stage lasts awhile!

Almost all done with Christmas. But now what do I do now that I'm done?

Lauren needs shoes. I'm going to make her some, but sewing things that tiny is just really hard so I've been putting it off. Her chubby little feet just don't want to squeeze into any of the ones she has. Seriously, I have never seen a baby with skinny feet, so why don't they make baby shoes that fit chubby little toes?

Two and a half more weeks. We can do this.

Not sure what to do with the pretty yellow and white fabric I got. Thought it would make a good skirt for me, but I'm just not feelin' it.

We're out of ice cream and I would really like a little chocolate now.

Work Christmas party is tomorrow night. Yay for yummy, free food.

Mashed up mouse brains the other day at work. Pretty sure that was the most disgusting sample set yet I've dealt with. Thankfully whole tissue samples don't come in very often. Yuck.

My nephews just make me smile.

Finally made some pumpkin cookies. I should make them more often since they're just so good.

We had a fun Thanksgiving and were able to spend some time with my family. We all squished together at Grandma's house and had a great dinner. Lauren likes stuffing and mashed potatoes.

Quote from institute today: "Having a sensitive conscience is a sign of a healthy spirit." It was from a general authority but can't remember who. Made me feel better since I tend to feel guilty about alot of things, like not putting the cart back in the thingy since it's raining and Lauren is crying, or leaving the restaurant table an absolute mess when we're done.

I wish tubs (and bathrooms in general) were self-cleaning. I don't know what it is but it's harder to get them looking clean in a rental apartment. (Maybe it's just the hard water.) One day I will have a house where the bathroom will actually look like I scrubbed the tub.

I love that Lauren will reach for me when she's sad. It makes me feel loved and important. I love it that she grins when I walk through the door and she giggles when I get her out of the crib.

Excited for our girl's weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gross mouse brains!

I love reading all of your thoughts.