Tuesday, November 15

Thinkings

Christmas. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Excited but not wanting it to be winter at the same time.

What to get people for Christmas. Hmm...

Almost done with Lauren's coat. It's a good thing since it's getting colder! At least the sleeves are done. That's the hardest part.

Got my free wedding book (four and a half years late) in the mail today. It turned out pretty good. I love getting mail. I got it from Paper Coterie. They have discount codes out all the time. I made Lauren an awesome baby book for 8 bucks.

Chase has four weeks of school left. It doesn't seem real. I remember sitting in our "first" apartment talking to my mom about how we would be in school forever. She said the time would go by faster that we thought. Sometimes it did. But man! It's been a long road.

Took Lauren to work with me today. That was an adventure.

Don't know what to make yet for the dinner I'm taking out tonight.

Finally rearranged some of my cupboards that were driving me nuts.

Chase has been gone almost everyday/night for the last two months. Although I'm grateful for the blessings we have since he's been gone so much doing bishopric stuff.

Got a new muffler on the car. We can hear ourselves think again!

Finally put away the canned applesauce that's been siting on our table for two weeks.

Lauren learned how to scoot backwards yesterday. I'm halfway in between being horrified at her soon-to-be mobility and excited that she will be mobile to get her toys when she throws them.

Pinterest is too addicting. It makes me want to spend money. Which is funny, because alot of the ideas on there are meant to save money. But really, for me, all they do is bring up new ideas that I wouldn't have done otherwise and have done fine without. Conundrum...

Onesies are far too expensive for what they are made from.

Me and about ten other girls from the ward got the same diaper bag at the JJ Cole sale this weekend. :) We joked that we need to have an activity and make tags for them so we don't all grab the wrong bag.

Dreyer's was on sale at the store today. Yippee!

That's about it.

3 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

These are my favorite posts of yours--they make me smile. And heavens, let me take Lauren for you when you're going into work! :)

Allison said...

There was a JJ Cole sale and I missed it???? AAGGHHH!!!I even wrote the company a month ago and asked if they were doing a warehouse sale in Logan and they said no....usually I get the emails. Sad day. I wanted a bundleme light and a new diaper bag. :)

Sarah said...

How did Lauren at work go? Sounds like it could have been very interesting.