Thursday, September 16

Reassuring

Today I had a sense of relief at the doctors office when I heard Baby's heartbeat again. Yes, there is still a baby growing in there. Silly me I guess, but sometimes it's hard to believe that there really is someone in there.

5 comments:

Mandi and Adam said...

That sound is always a relief to me when I'm pregnant, especially before I can feel the baby move. Once you can feel the baby move, then that will often be reassuring. Glad to hear that things are going well!

Jamie and Tom said...

I did the same thing! I remember hearing the heartbeat for the first time and how truly amazing but freaky that was... then between every appointment, I'd question and wonder if it was still there... then sure enough, all was well the next time around! Once you start feeling the baby move, it makes life much better... not having to worry all the time. Yay for you guys! So fun! Congrats again!

Jenny said...

Best sound in the world! So excited for you!

Bekah and Lance said...

It's exciting every time! You're not alone!

The Crookston Fam said...

I agree, I was always so relieved to hear that and know the baby was still ok! Especially at times when I'd felt like I may be over-doing it. Once you start feeling the baby move, hopefully you'll be reassured regularly. Our baby was so wiggly that we pretty much knew she was ok for the last few months. :)