
I think this is my favorite time of year. It's not too hot and there's just a little bit of a chill. Sweater season! And I put up my fall decorations. Pretty much we only have fall decorations. And Christmas, but any other holiday or season; nope.
Just finished reading "These is My Words". It was fairly good. It was interesting and written from a different point of view. It made me glad we don't have to stake a claim, farm the land and fight indians.

How early is too early to start putting together a room for the baby? I don't want to do it too early since I will have to give up my sewing table for the crib. But I'm itching to start getting lots of things. (What could I do to convince Chase that I need my sewing machine ALOT more than he needs his computer? :P) I think I've decided on this crib.

We also found Chase a "daddy rocking chair" (aka cushy recliner) for a really good deal and moved the glider upstairs for me.
The betting is on as to whether Baby is a girl or boy. I'm leaning towards boy and Chase says he's 95% sure it's a girl. So we'll see...
3 comments:
I almost used that same pictures of the leaves when I was blogging about fall! The BEST time of the year!
I know how you feel about giving up your sewing table, I had to give up my craft table and now I am relegated to the floor. The things we mothers do....
I like the crib - does it convert to a toddler bed? You going to be ambitious and sew all your own bedding and such??
um... you're having a baby?! i didn't know this... CONGRATULATIONS! how exciting, amy :) :)
Post a Comment