Yay!!!!
Congrats!! I've been waiting for this bit of news from you guys. You'll be awesome parents. Hope things are going well.
Congratulations!! Get all the sleep you can before the baby comes! Carter's almost a year and I still always feel like a walking zombie, even with him sleeping through the night....kids are exhausting! Very fun too though! :)
Thanks for inviting me!Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY! I am so glad that the news is finally public! :)
Congratulations!!! Babies are the best. :)
Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys :)
Whoo-Hoo!!!!! I can already tell he/she is a cutie!
Hooray! That is so great! Congratulations you two! Babies are SO FUN!!
I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yay!!!!
Congrats!! I've been waiting for this bit of news from you guys. You'll be awesome parents. Hope things are going well.
Congratulations!! Get all the sleep you can before the baby comes! Carter's almost a year and I still always feel like a walking zombie, even with him sleeping through the night....kids are exhausting! Very fun too though! :)
Thanks for inviting me!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY! I am so glad that the news is finally public! :)
Congratulations!!! Babies are the best. :)
Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys :)
Whoo-Hoo!!!!! I can already tell he/she is a cutie!
Hooray! That is so great! Congratulations you two! Babies are SO FUN!!
I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment