Sunday, May 30

Summer Tidbits

We love summer: no school, no homework, it's kind of warm this year, we actually get to spend time with each other, picnics, planting flowers and tomatoes, kite flying, bike rides, picture taking and sunburns.



Even though we don't have any amazing plans for a vacation, we're excited to just be home and enjoy each other and what there is to do around here.



Work is great! There's lots to learn, but it's interesting enough to me that I feel like eventually I'll catch on to everything! And I'm on the company softball team, which will be a ton of fun. I haven't played in years so hopefully I can still hit a ball!

I found this at Hobby Lobby yesterday and I just couldn't resist. It's what my mom and grandma always said growing up.



Other than that, not much has been going on. But that's the way we like it!
Happy summer everyone! :)

1 comment:

Brie said...

I love your little gardens! We planted a small window box of flowers and I am surprised at how much I love them. I am always checking on them and making sure they are doing okay! Who knew growing something could be so fun? It makes me anxious for the day when we have a big yard and I can have a real garden!

You guys are so cute together and you always have fun no matter how big or small the activity! Maybe since we all aren't so busy during summer we could get together sometime!