I'm sad that's it over. But I feel much better after having a week off! We didn't do much. We mostly just enjoyed being at home not having much to do, well, at least I did. I swear work and homework never end for Chase. But we did get to do some fun things.
Last Saturday we went and saw Sherlock Holmes. I loved the actors, they were pretty funny, but the actual story-line? Really dark and not that great. I did see Leap Year with my family on Thursday and it was great! Classic chic-flick, clean, and funny. I really liked it!
Chase and I went on a drive up the canyon a little ways last Sunday. It felt good to get out and see the sun!
We also got more movies from the North Logan Library. For a library, they have a really good selection! And they're free! The Logan Library is fairly good too.
We went down to see my family for my sister's birthday. She's 20, that seems weird. I remember when I turned 20. I got to go to Tai Pan with the girls and my nephews and got some daisies to make our apartment feel like spring.
I was seriously craving a taco for dinner on Saturday night so Chase was nice to take me to get one. That was weird since I usually crave shakes and Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers, not tacos, but man it was so good!
Both our families came for church and dinner yesterday since we spoke in church. it was a lot of fun to see them all!
Well, that's pretty much what we did all week! Bring on the last 6 weeks of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment