Monday, November 9

We're Almost There

I figured it was about time for another post. Someday I'll actually get around to posting pictures of Halloween, but no pictures for this post, sorry!

We're on the home stretch for the semester and I am very glad. It's been a very rewarding semester, but really long and hard. I just have to get through the next two and half weeks and after that everything will pretty much be done!

I finally got my capstone paper written. Hopefully the first draft will come back without too much red on it, so the final will be easy to fix! My group is implementing the health program we've been writing this week so we can wrap that up. I've never been a fan of group projects, but I have the best group ever and they've made this monster of a class a whole lot more bearable.

I registered for my last semester of college. Thankfully next semester will be pretty easy and laid back compared to this one, so I'm looking forward to it. Chase changed his major to CS finally! He spent so much time just trying to get into the MIS program it was more trouble that it was worth, so hopefully this will work out better for him.

We got to go up to Idaho this weekend for a much needed break from school life. We got to see some old friends that moved up there and went to the temple with Chase's parents. We haven't been for awhile so it was nice to go.

I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Mostly because I just might actually have the time to get some projects done that have been waiting for months. Quite excited to spend some time with my family and finally get our apartment feeling like we actually live there!

2 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

Glad that things are coming together for you! I'm excited for Thanksgiving too. Hope you had fun in Idaho and got to relax a little. Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

Didn't it feel amazing to register for your LAST SEMESTER! What a great feeling :) Hang in there, girl! You're so close!