We had a great Thanksgiving and got to see the lights at Temple Square...
I put up Christmas decorations and the Nativity set I got for Christmas last year...
I finished up all my projects that had been waiting...
And after this week I will pretty much be done with school for the semester!
6 comments:
So cute!!!! What would we ever do without you. You're great.
Wow, your place looks great! You are so crafty, I love it!
Looks like you guys have been busy. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Does this mean you are coming our way for Christmas??
Good luck with school! I love your projects!
Wow! You are so talented! All your projects are so cute! And I love that nativity set. My mom has it and I really want it someday :)
so many fun projects and good memories. I LOVE your nativity set, I'm thinking thats what I want to get as well. :)
Good luck with school!
Post a Comment