Monday, October 10

Summer Life

Lauren is the best big sister and loves to take care of Logan. Logan lights up whenever he sees Lauren and Gavin.

 Holding his head up very well!

 Lauren and Gavin found my stack of National Geographic magazines and went through a phase wanting to read them for bedtime stories. That worked fine until they came upon an article that had some gruesome pictures. Oops. I thought I'd looked through them to make sure there wasn't anything to terrifying but I guess I missed some!

 Logan had an incident of pink eye. Lauren and Gavin both had hand-foot-mouth disease for a few weeks but thankfully it wasn't too bad. I got the flu on Chase's birthday and so far we've been healthy ever since!

Gavin has taken off riding his trike! Although now it's almost too small since he finally hit a growth spurt and grew almost 3 inches!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Ha! I love the National Geographics for bedtime stories :) That is just too cute!