Friday, February 14

Busy-ness....But not sure with what

I've felt busy lately, but not sure with what. Because we haven't done all that much. But here is an update as I've been behind. (Since my phone doesn't automatically upload pictures to the laptop anymore, and I'm just not proactive enough to find the cord to transfer them manually. Chase just figured out an easy way to transfer them though, so I included some recent pics for your viewing pleasure.)

Last week Gavin, Lauren and I were all sick. Poor Chase slept out in the living room so he could get up with Gavin and let me sleep. But we're all healthy again thank goodness! It's been awhile since we've all been sick like that.

Last Thursday we had our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. I was a little nervous about it since this was the first "big" ward dinner I had to plan and execute. But thanks to Chase, great leaders and people willing to help out, it turned out awesome! We had every single one of the boys there with some or all of their families. We had enough food and the boys seemed to have a good time, so I'll call that a success! I wish I would have thought to take some pictures.

Saturday we headed to Hooper to help with a baby shower for my cousin. That was fun to see Grandma and my aunts again, it seems like it's been awhile since we've done the "showering" thing!

We had a get-together with Chase's family and found out his sister is expecting! We're so excited for them! Seriously, grandkids must come exponentially once they get started.

We were able to stop by and see our good friends and found out they are expecting twins! We're excited for them as well, and completely overwhelmed for them since their first two kids are 14 months apart and the youngest just turned one. Wow.

She's obsessed with anything she can stick to her face.
I've been keeping busy with Primary. We went out to visit some of the kids these past weeks and it's been fun to get to know them and their families better. Sometimes I feel so little and inexperienced in there, but the kids just make me laugh and smile.

I've been trying to get some projects finished up that have been sitting for awhile. Making Lauren a dress, finishing a quilt, making baby blankets and burp cloths, and new pillows for the couch. I found some mistint paint I love the other day... so I'm going to paint the laundry room. I'm pretty excited to see how it will turn out, if I ever get around to doing it.




I think that's pretty much it!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

thanks for all the pics
I've missed seeing them.
Love em

Aimee said...

I'm sorry you guys were all sick and I didn't know! :(
I'm glad you're doing better now.
That picture of Gavin in the sink is so darling!!!
Thanks for your help with Ben yesterday. It was extremely helpful :)