We finally got away and went out of town for a few days! I decided we're just home-bodies, it just never really crosses our minds to travel. Anyway...
We found a pretty good deal for a hotel down in Salt Lake, not very glamorous for most, but it was alot of fun. We went to the aquarium, saw Iron Man in Imax 3-D which was really cool, walked through Gateway and City Creek, ate out alot, met up with one of my best friends and her fiance for dinner, and went to Music and the Spoken Word.
It was nice to do something different for a few days, and thankfully, I felt fairly good most of the time!
We left Lauren with my parents and she did great! It was the first time we've left her so I was a tad nervous but unless my parents are lying, :) she did awesome.
1 comment:
How great Amy! I'm so glad you two got some time away together :)
Post a Comment