Lauren seems to have grown up a ton just in the last few weeks since Christmas.
Last week at her doctor's appointment he said she was getting to be a big girl! Literally! She is 91% in both height and weight! I was shocked, I didn't think she was THAT big! Guess I should have suspected that when she's already wearing 18 to 24 month old clothes.
She also got her first tooth on Sunday! I've been wondering if it would show up sooner or later and it finally came through. I felt bad though, that she might be teething didn't cross my mind when she had been a little grouchy for a few days. Her poor little mouth hurt!
She is now army crawling all over the place. She realized she can actually move rooms now and follow me around. It's pretty fun.
She's starting to pull herself up on things as long as she can get a good handhold and finding every single little piece of lint or crumb that I missed vacuuming.
She started giving her stuffed animals and blankets hugs now. She will hold them up to her face and hug them tight. It's really cute.
Man! All I can say is that these last nine months went a whole lot faster than being pregnant for 9 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment