
Chase graduated! (And I pretty much feel like Mickey here!) I really don't even know what to say to express how happy and proud I am of him. Schhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifool has been a rough go so I am glad to see the rewards of his endless hours of hard work.
So here's to those night-after-night of homework until midnight, Bishopric meetings, group projects, and full-time work hours.(Now you only have to worry about two of those things instead of all four!)
We have been blessed and really couldn't be happier. Chase has a full-time salaried job with a great, stable company that will allow us to stay where we are, the cutest little girl ever, a new job for my dad, and good friends and family.
Love you babe and all the hard work you endured for us. :)
pic from here
2 comments:
Yay! Congratulations to Chase!
So happy and excited for you guys! I love that you are getting all of these blessings! You SO deserve it! Love your guts. Great work.
Post a Comment