Chase has really gotten into this whole photography thing! It's been fun to learn how to use this new camera together. Here are some of the ones we took of the temple for family night this week. I think they're our favorite ones so far.
Amy and Chase!!! I should just have you guys be my wedding photographer!!! ...except, I would want you guys to be in the pictures...so, I'm not quite sure how that would work out! Hmm....I'm sure we could think of something! :) You guys are amazing!
4 comments:
Awesome pictures! Isn't photography so fun?
Man!!! You guys are good...if I ever need a photographer I know who I will call!
Amy and Chase!!! I should just have you guys be my wedding photographer!!! ...except, I would want you guys to be in the pictures...so, I'm not quite sure how that would work out! Hmm....I'm sure we could think of something! :) You guys are amazing!
Good work guys!
Post a Comment