Wednesday, December 30

Year in Review

I kind of like going back and making a note of the things we've done in the last year before a new one starts. So here we go!

-Bought a car
-Went to St. George with my family for our vacation
-Moved to our new apartment
-Chase's brother's wedding
-Chase's best friend's wedding
-Thanksgiving with my family
-Christmas with Chase's family
-Survived the hardest semester of school yet
-Chase turned 24
-Finished an internship
-Chase got a promotion
-Chase worked hard an got his infamous 23" monitor
-Had one heck of a busy summer
-Celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Park City
-Had some major truck repairs
-I turned 22
-Got a root canal
-Took Chase to the zoo for the first time ever
-Got new callings as ward missionaries
-A new nephew was born
-Went to two best friends' and two cousins' mission farewells
-Worked lots

I think that's pretty much it, we did alot of fun things! Bring on the new year!

3 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

Uh, had Chase never been to a zoo before?!

Allison said...

We missed you guys on your ID Christmas trip! I am guessing someone must have been sick? In any case, we still have your missing pillowcase!

Heather said...

Sounds like a great year! Hope the next one's just as good :) We sure miss you guys!